The GS Avanti kit is supplied by Kalas Sportswear, a specialist supplier of customised cycling clothing.
To purchase the club kit, use the following link and enter avanti321 as the password when prompted: http://myshop.kalaswear.eu/gsavanti
Please be aware of the following when ordering kit:
- All kit is made to order so please select the correct size. Kalas will not replace or accept returns for items if the incorrect size has been ordered. If you are worried about ordering the wrong size – please check with the kit manager first. Sizing charts are available on the Kalas website here: http://www.kalas.co.uk/size-guide
- The club keeps a stock of some accessories and the short-sleeved jersey – see below – members can purchase these from the club directly.
- The Kalas kit orders are placed in 2 week windows. Orders can be usually placed from the 1st of the month up until the 14th of the month. The 15th of the month the club shop will be closed and the order will be processed and production will take 4-6 weeks. The shop remains closed for the remainder of the month. The 1st day of the next month the shop reopens. Orders will be delivered to the kit coordinator for distribution to members.
- The kit shop is usually open for the first two weeks of each calendar month. If five or more items are ordered, the shop will close with a delivery in 4-6 weeks which means the second half of the following calendar month. If we have fewer than five items on order, the shop will stay open until we get at least five items (this rarely happens). To save on delivery costs, all ordered items will be delivered to the kit manager. Once delivered, we will drop all items at Cycles UK in Orpington for collection at your convenience (the shop is open seven days a week). You will receive an individual email when your item is in Cycles UK ready for collection. Any member of the staff will be able to help you when you just say you are an Avanti member and your name.
- Kalas is the supplier of the GS Avanti kit and any purchases are a transaction between you and Kalas.
- All costs and payment details are on the Kalas Club Shop website.
- The Kalas shop currently has a selection of designs that have been agreed upon with the supplier and designers. If you are interested in other items you can see the full range at the Kalas website here. Also you can check out the full range in their catalogue here. Please get in touch with the kit coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more items added to the range. Note that the designs in the shop on each item show the generic Kalas design, not the Avanti design – rest assured your order will be made up in the Avanti design as shown on our website.
- The club offers a £25 discount on kit each calendar year – to qualify you must help at the Kentish Killer or on Time Trials. Once you have ordered and received your kit, send a copy of your invoice and your bank account details to the treasurer at email@example.com for a refund.
- You can have your name added to your kit – £4.80 per item. Also you can have a flag if you want to show off your nationality – an additional £4.80 per item. This has to be arranged directly with Kalas – so if you want this – then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange once you have placed your web shop order.
There is a full mens and womens range of kit in identical options.
There are 2 main ranges – Elite and Pro.
Elite is the mid-range with great technical features, whereas Pro is as you might expect – race-ready kit – the same as Kalas provide to the pros.
You can find out all the technical detail you need on the Kalas web shop – and if you are stuck contact the kit manager for advice.
Accessories can no longer be purchased through the shop as we need to have a minimum order of 10 of each item – but we are keeping stock of some items to sell to members – get in touch email@example.com to let us know if you want any accessories – caps, arm warmers, track mitts, aero shoe covers and now some snazzy socks.
Once arranged – please purchase online at RiderHQ here and then collect from the kit manager as per usual: