The GS Avanti club kit is supplied by Verge, a specialist supplier of customised cycling clothing.
To purchase the club kit, use the following link and enter avanti as the password when prompted:
About the Verge shop:
The club organise several shop windows each year when Verge will be able to offer bulk order discounts depending on the total combined number of orders individual members make. Prices may be reduced during these windows in the Verge shop. Orders will be shipped to our partner local bike shop, Cycle 42 in Orpington for collection. The club kit manager will notify members when the next shop window is open.
Club members can make individual orders at any time of their choosing. Items will be listed at full cost, and individual postage and packing will also be charged. Orders will be sent directly to the purchasers nominated address.
Orders take approximately two months for delivery.
- The club offers a £25 discount on kit each calendar year – to qualify you must help at the Kentish Killer or on Time Trials. Once you have ordered and received your kit, send a copy of your invoice and your bank account details to the treasurer at email@example.com for a refund
New members receive a free club jersey
- New members can arrange with our kit manager – firstname.lastname@example.org – to collect
Additional custom club stock
- Cycle42 also holds stock of some items that the club has bulk-ordered in the past that can be purchased on RiderHQ and collected in-store
- Caps, gloves, t-shirts, summer and winter socks are available.
- Club discount also applies to these items
- Browse current items in the club RiderHQ shop