Kentish Killer – Post-Pandemic
With so much uncertainty we are taking a break after running 10 successful events. It’s hard enough worrying about the conditions – we’ve had snow, wind, cold and rain to compete with – but global pandemic is something even tougher. Until further notice the KK will be taking a break but stay tuned for future announcements!
The 2020 Kentish Killer
We’re pleased to announce that the 2020 edition of the Kentish Killer was held at our home – Brands Hatch on Sunday 1st March.
This was our 10th Anniversary edition and was another sell-out event. Despite some flooding the event went ahead and was thoroughly enjoyed by the plucky souls that braved the conditions!
Once again we kept our pricing lower than other sportives at £25, yet still ensure a fantastic day out and included:
- Choice of two fantastic routes – the ever popular, super-tough, 70 mile Kentish Killer and a (slightly!) less tough 45 mile version.
- Signage, marshalling, NEG motorbikes and mechanical support covering the entire route.
- Two indoor feed stations on the route, with hot drinks.
- Note that the Groombridge feed station is 100m further up the road this year at the Guide Hut instead of the usual village hall.
- Full timing system, with disposable chips.
- Start and finish at Brands Hatch – secure car parking, showers and indoor registration.
- Hot meal and drinks at the end of the ride.
- Entry limited to 1,000 riders, ensuring some of the smaller lanes are not swamped.
- Professional photography
Every year the Kentish Killer raises money for our charity partner – the Kent, Surrey Sussex Air Ambulance – we hope you’ll never need to use them – but your donations help others that might be stranded in the countryside needing help quickly. They also kindly help us out manning the feed stations and HQ on the day.