The 2020 Kentish Killer
We’re pleased to announce that the 2020 edition of the Kentish Killer will be held at our home – Brands Hatch on Sunday 1st March.
Registration is now closed – another sell-out year!
This will be the 10th Anniversary edition of the Kentish Killer – we hope you can join us to celebrate – we’re still one of the few remaining sportives run by a local cycling club. See you at The Kentagon!
Once again we keep our pricing lower than other sportives at £25, yet still ensure a fantastic day out and includes:
- Choice of two fantastic routes – the ever popular, super-tough, 70 mile Kentish Killer and a (slightly!) less tough 45 mile version.
- Signage, marshalling, NEG motorbikes and mechanical support covering the entire route.
- Two indoor feed stations on the route, with hot drinks.
- Note that the Groombridge feed station is 100m further up the road this year at the Guide Hut instead of the usual village hall.
- Full timing system, with disposable chips.
- Start and finish at Brands Hatch – secure car parking, showers and indoor registration.
- Hot meal and drinks at the end of the ride.
- Entry limited to 1,000 riders, ensuring some of the smaller lanes are not swamped.
- Professional photography
Every year the Kentish Killer raises money for our charity partner – the Kent, Surrey Sussex Air Ambulance – we hope you’ll never need to use them – but your donations help others that might be stranded in the countryside needing help quickly. They also kindly help us out manning the feed stations and HQ on the day.