The 2017 Kentish Killer
The 2017 Kentish Killer was held on Sunday 26th February, departing from the Event’s Brands Hatch home! We opened for registration at 6pm on 6th November 2016. Once again we keep our pricing lower than other sportives at £25, yet still ensure a fantastic day out.
- Choice of two fantastic routes – the ever popular, super-tough, 70 mile Kentish Killer and a (slightly!) less tough 45 mile version.
- Signage, marshalling, NEG motorbikes and mechanical support covering the entire route.
- Two indoor food stations on the route, with hot drinks.
- Full timing system, with disposable chips.
- Start and Finish at Brands Hatch – secure car parking, showers and indoor registration.
- Hot meal and drinks at the end of the ride.
- Entry limited to 1,100 riders, ensuring some of the smaller lanes are not swamped.
The Kentish Killer is very popular with some of the South East’s Cycling Clubs, and we organise specific start slots for groups of 10 and more. Please email email@example.com if you want us to reserve a slot for your club or social group.