The 2016 Kentish Killer
The 2016 Kentish Killer will be held on Sunday 28 February, departing from the Event’s Brands Hatch home! We will be opening for registration at 6pm on 1 November 2015. Links will be shown on this site in advance of registration. Once again we will keep our pricing lower than other sportives at £25, yet still to ensure a fantastic day out.
- Choice of two fantastic routes – the ever popular, super-tough, 70 mile Kentish Killer and a (slightly!) less tough 45 mile version.
- Signage, marshalling, NEG motorbikes and mechanical support covering the entire route.
- Two indoor food stations on the route, with hot drinks.
- Full timing system, with disposable chips.
- Start and Finish at Brands Hatch – secure car parking, showers and indoor registration.
- Hot meal and drinks at the end of the ride.
- Entry limited to 1,000 riders, ensuring some of the smaller lanes are not swamped.
The Kentish Killer is very popular with some of the South East’s Cycling Clubs, and we organise specific start slots for groups of 10 and more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want us to reserve a slot for your club or social group.