The 2019 Kentish Killer
We’re pleased to announce that the 2019 edition of the Kentish Killer will be held at Brands Hatch on Sunday 3rd March!
Everyone was disappointed about the cancellation of this year’s event – but as a result we made a record contribution to our charity partner – the Kent Surry and Sussex Air Ambulance – thank you to the vast majority of entrants that chose to have their entry fees donated.
The 2019 Kentish Killer will be held on Sunday 3rd March, departing from the event’s Brands Hatch home! We open for registration at 6pm on 4th November 2018. Once again we keep our pricing lower than other sportives at £25, yet still ensure a fantastic day out.
The event will go on pre-sale to 2018 entrants Sunday 28th October via RiderHQ – you will be contacted via email and you will have one week to register.
- Choice of two fantastic routes – the ever popular, super-tough, 70 mile Kentish Killer and a (slightly!) less tough 45 mile version.
- Signage, marshalling, NEG motorbikes and mechanical support covering the entire route.
- Two indoor food stations on the route, with hot drinks.
- Full timing system, with disposable chips.
- Start and Finish at Brands Hatch – secure car parking, showers and indoor registration.
- Hot meal and drinks at the end of the ride.
- Entry limited to 1,100 riders, ensuring some of the smaller lanes are not swamped.
Professional photography from Sports Action Photo – remember to smile for the camera. If you follow the link to their gallery page you will find where the cameras will be located.
Every year the Kentish Killer raises money for our charity partner – the Kent, Surrey Sussex Air Ambulance – we hope you’ll never need to use them – but your donations help others that might be stranded in the countryside needing help quickly. They also kindly help us out manning the feed stations and HQ on the day.
The Kentish Killer is very popular with some of the South East’s Cycling Clubs, and we organise specific start slots for groups of 10 and more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want us to reserve a slot for your club or social group.