The 2018 Kentish Killer
The 2018 Kentish Killer will be held on Sunday 25th February, departing from the event’s Brands Hatch home! We open for registration at 6pm on 5th November 2017. Once again we keep our pricing lower than other sportives at £25, yet still ensure a fantastic day out.
- Choice of two fantastic routes – the ever popular, super-tough, 70 mile Kentish Killer and a (slightly!) less tough 45 mile version.
- Signage, marshalling, NEG motorbikes and mechanical support covering the entire route.
- Two indoor food stations on the route, with hot drinks.
- Full timing system, with disposable chips.
- Start and Finish at Brands Hatch – secure car parking, showers and indoor registration.
- Hot meal and drinks at the end of the ride.
- Entry limited to 1,100 riders, ensuring some of the smaller lanes are not swamped.
- Professional photography from Sports Action Photo – remember to smile for the camera
Every year the Kentish Killer raises money for our charity partner – the Kent, Surrey Sussex Air Ambulance – we hope you’ll never need to use them – but your donations help others that might be stranded in the countryside needing help quickly. They also kindly help us out manning the feed stations and HQ on the day.
The Kentish Killer is very popular with some of the South East’s Cycling Clubs, and we organise specific start slots for groups of 10 and more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want us to reserve a slot for your club or social group.