The 2020 Kentish Killer
We’re pleased to announce that the 2020 edition of the Kentish Killer will be held at our home – Brands Hatch on Sunday 1st March.
Registration will start on Sunday 27th October – we’ll announce more details nearer that date. We’ll be contacting the clubs that usually pre-enter large numbers in advance.
This will be the 10th Anniversary edition of the Kentish Killer – we hope you can join us to celebrate – we’re still one of the few remaining sportives run by a local cycling club. See you at The Kentagon!
Once again we keep our pricing lower than other sportives at £25, yet still ensure a fantastic day out and includes:
- Choice of two fantastic routes – the ever popular, super-tough, 70 mile Kentish Killer and a (slightly!) less tough 45 mile version.
- Signage, marshalling, NEG motorbikes and mechanical support covering the entire route.
- Two indoor feed stations on the route, with hot drinks.
- Full timing system, with disposable chips.
- Start and finish at Brands Hatch – secure car parking, showers and indoor registration.
- Hot meal and drinks at the end of the ride.
- Entry limited to 1,000 riders, ensuring some of the smaller lanes are not swamped.
- Professional photography
Every year the Kentish Killer raises money for our charity partner – the Kent, Surrey Sussex Air Ambulance – we hope you’ll never need to use them – but your donations help others that might be stranded in the countryside needing help quickly. They also kindly help us out manning the feed stations and HQ on the day.
The Kentish Killer is very popular with some of the South East’s Cycling Clubs, and we organise specific start slots for groups of 10 and more. Please email email@example.com if you want us to reserve a slot for your club or social group.