Prudential Ride 100 29 July 2018 Club Ballot

Home page Forums Sportives and group events Prudential Ride 100 29 July 2018 Club Ballot

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Alan Jarrett 20 hours, 28 minutes ago.

• Author

Andy McSavage
    Participant

I’m interested too to ride in the team

Subhash Chaudheri
    Participant

I will be interested for this ride . Thanks Subhash

Johnny Edwards
    Keymaster

I’m assuming that we didn’t enter a team because we were one lady short?

Alan Jarrett
      Participant

Hi Johnny, the team console closes 25th May, but yes we are one female rider short. A partial team is not accepted if it is not complete by the closing date. The current plan is for Claire to pick the team at random when Tony and pass the ballot names to her at the end of April.

Alan Jarrett
    Participant

I am interested also 🙂

@ Nick P – yes you will need to have BC membership, The membership number is used during the registration process but you can get it discounted as a Cycling Club member if you have not been a member of BC in the past.

Yvona Vasutova
      Participant

Hi there,
      I applied through the ballot in the past years, never secured a place. I would be interested.. So can we find another lady to join? I have BC race licence.

Simon Parker
    Participant

Interested please

Nick Patow
    Participant

I’d be interested, but not sure if I qualify as I’ve got my third party insurance through Cycling UK.

Phil Gray
    Participant

I was lucky enough to get a place in the public ballot, so I guess that rules me out of the club challenge and I will ride independently. Does that mean I shouldn’t ride in club kit?

Alan Jarrett
      Participant

Hi Nick, just double checking before including you in the draw. You will need a BC membership number to enter your details on the team console. Do you still want to be considered?

Claire Clarke
      Participant

Phil, you can still wear club kit, and it’s a great way to advertise the club and be easily spotted by other club members who are riding.

Phil Gray
        Participant

Great – Thanks Claire!

Simon Lumsdon
    Participant

Interested please

Johnny Edwards
    Keymaster

I should add I’m also interested. However we do need two ladies from the club wanting to ride this.

Claire Clarke
      Participant

Don’t believe it, the one year we get a mixed team I can’t do the date – away on a family holiday that I can’t get out of!! I’m sure some of the other girls in the club will do it.

Tony Le Vey
    Participant

Interested

Johnny Edwards
    Keymaster

I have moved Alan Jarrett’s club ballot request to this thread. Please register your interest here:

Prudential Ride 100 29 July 2018
    Please reply to this forum thread if you want to take part in a club ballot for one of the team places we have been allocated for this event. We have one mixed team – 2 Female and 2 Male riders.

Each rider within the team must pay their own entry fee (£69) and complete their own online entry form; all four riders in the team must have completed and paid for their entry by 17:00 Friday 25 May or the team will not be entered and not score in the club challenge. It is not be possible to merge any incomplete teams.

You will be sent an entry link by 17:00 Friday 6 April. Please note that if you have been allocated more than one team, you will receive additional emails for each team allocated.

Please note:
    · A team comprises of four riders.
    · Every rider in a team must be a current British Cycling member.
    · Teams can comprise of four men or four women or a mixed team of two men and two women.
    · Riders who hold an Elite or Category 1 British Cycling Race Licence are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.
    · Riders who have already secured an individual place through the original entry ballot or a charity place are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.
    · Once a rider has paid for their entry, they are not able to transfer their entry to another rider. Should riders no longer wish to take part, they can withdraw and defer their place to the 2019 event.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.