New Rear Light Requirement for Time Trialling

Home page Forums Club and Open Time Trials New Rear Light Requirement for Time Trialling

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DaveB DaveB 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of DaveB
    DaveB
    Participant

Hi Johnnie, at an earlier committee meeting my proposal for a few spare rear lights was approved.
    I have not read or heard the result of this approval. Could someone let me know if they have been purchased, or am I to buy them on my return to the UK ? I can finally check with Lee Powell (Treasurer) while here in Majorca. Dave B

Profile photo of Johnny Edwards
    Johnny Edwards
    Keymaster

For those that are not aware, it was agreed during the last inter-club TT committee meeting that from the start of the 2017 season all riders must have a rear light.

Effective immediately, riders times will not count if they do not display a working rear light.

No light, no recorded time or points.

Whilst this has been communicated within the clubs, I am not sure whether 2nd claim members would necessarily be aware. If any club members are in contact with any of them, then please share this.

I will let Mr Pink & Mr Harris know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.