Genesis Zeroi for sale

Home page Forums Items Offered/For Sale/Wanted Genesis Zeroi for sale

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Daniel Pink 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Daniel Pink
    Participant

Some of you may know that I had an accident whilst riding along Cudham Lane on my TT bars in April (ending up concussed in A&E…) As a result I’ve decided to give up TTing for now. Not an easy decision, but I was lucky to escape from the accident unscathed and with a young daughter I don’t feel like I can take such risks again on our Pothole addled roads…

Therefore I am looking to sell my Genesis Zeroi. This is not a TT bike but I tended to use it mostly for riding TTs with the addition of clip-on aero bars. I bought it new in late 2014 and it is still in good condition, as I’ve not covered that many miles on it and never really used it during the winter. This was verified by Cycles UK in Orpington – I took the bike in there after the accident to get it checked over and serviced. It’s 11 speed with a 12-25 cassette and 39-52 chain rings, carbon frame and Shimano Di2 Ultegra electronic gears. It cost £3K new and I’m looking to get £1K for it.

Photos attached and full spec available on request. If you know anyone else who might be interested outside the club please pass on this message to them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.