G4 Hilden Golf

Home page Forums Club runs G4 Hilden Golf

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DaveB 1 day, 10 hours ago.

• Author

DaveB
    Participant

G4 were reduced in numbers, two ladies rode the TTT on Saturday for their first ever Time Trial. Well done ! along with Claire Watson our designated
    hill leader. (although Claire was unwell for the Sunday G3 ride ) So who was left ? Jenny, ride leader, Steve Chivers, and sore legs Dave.Jenny rode well on the front, with some help from me. A beautiful refreshment break in the garden at Hilden Manor, lifted us for the ride home. Unfortunately I was waved through to lead, fortunately I waved Steve through up Plaxtol. The cross wind did not hamper us too much, the cars likewise, although there were a few Neanderthals on the road as usual.After sprinting through the road works at Dunton Green, we regrouped at the top of Polhill, where Steve was patiently waiting. 44 miles, 13.5 mph 2890 ft Climbing. Hope the weather holds up for next Sunday.

Charles Lockwood
    Participant

Hi Dave, I can’t make it this week. Have a good ride.

DaveB
    Participant

G4 will ride out to Hilden Golf via Ide Hill (back Lane) Wheatsheaf Pub, Penshurst, Leigh, Hildenborough. Hopefully we can enjoy the garden Cafe. Return via Shipbourne, Plaxtol, Bat & Ball and Maypole Hill to Chelsfield. Approximately 40 miles, usual pace, Jenny Hill your ride leader.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.