20 May Virtual Ride – 2015 UCI Worlds (sweat fest)

Home page Forums Club runs 20 May Virtual Ride – 2015 UCI Worlds (sweat fest)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Neale Napier
      Participant

The Wednesday Zwifters took on 3 laps of the 2015 UCI Worlds Richmond circuit. Personally I was knackered before I even started pedaling and it didn’t get any better. This was a proper sweatfest. I felt the route was one of the best ones we had done for a mixed pace group ride. The course was 3/4 flat with 3 climbs towards the end of each lap. A bit for everyone, which was practical to form a blob before having a blast on the cobbled climbs and a quick regroup for the next lap. It did feel like a war of attrition with the heat causing some early bails. The main topic of conversation seemed to be around who had the best fan or which fan to buy. The screwfix industrial fan seemed to be the fan of choice. One of the highlights for me was the cobbled climbs and Toby’s reaction to it on his “real feel” turbo.

Next week is a rolling route around Watopia “Dust in the Wind”. Nothing too extreme. It does feature the jungle circuit, so Toby can have some more fun on his “real feel” turbo 🙂

Cheers,
      Neale

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.