This weekend the G2 ride is going to be "slightly different". We will ride out to watch some of the Catford Hill climb. I have copied a little bit about the event below. Plan is as follows
1) Leave at normal time - ie 9.15 am.
2) Do about 20 miles, via 4 Elms and Ide Hill, to end up at the top of Yorks Hill at 11.00am.
3) I'm told that you need to leave bikes at the top of the hill, so make sure you bring lock and chain. We can lock the bikes together
4) Also might be a good idea to make sure you have something you can walk in, as cleats + steep 25% hills don't mix too well
5) There is normally a snack wagon at the car park at the top of the hill
6) We will leave from the top of Yorks Hill at 12.00 noon, then ride another 25 miles, in a loop via Plaxtol, Wrotham, and Pilgrims Way. Return by 2ish.
Steve Riley to Lead
Add a Comment